Okay I'll blog; because let's face it, if everyone jumped off a cliff, I would too- if I could land in pudding.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Three Consecutive Ho’s
I can’t explain why I’ve felt that there’s a little empty space in my holiday spirit cloud (I picture it as a cloud. I don’t’ know why.) I haven’t felt like baking, sewing, listening to a spoof Christmas song or buying gifts. That’s just not like me. Then, oh glorious day, I discovered what’s been missing this Christmas. And here she is. The Christmas Tree Hat. This isn’t some crappy little felt or yarn hat. It’s an actual small-ish artificial pine tree with tinsel and lights and I’m hoping there’s a wild squirrel in there, too! Thank you, stupid.com. Thank you for filling the empty spot in my holiday spirit cloud with a fake tree hat.

1 comment:
Getting your Christmas card always gives me a little more seasonal cheer. Your kiddies are so cute! You'll have to check my blog to see mine. Sorry, but I really am that lazy.
Post a Comment