I have a confession to make. I stole 5 quarters from my tight wadded hunk of man. I needed crumb Donettes so badly I could simply close my eyes and taste the homogenized vegetable oil. Mmmmmmm boy! The change was just sitting there! Mocking me! Bastard change. Now I feel like that dude in Poe's 'The Raven' every time my pocket jingles... Only instead of hearing "Nevermore," it's, "Really? You stole money for friggin' Donettes?" So, I'm sorry Donettes, I have to replace the stolen funds. Maybe someday soon we'll be together, dearest fake pastry. Until then, I still have the coating of whatever you're made of on the roof of my mouth from our last rendezvous. That will have to be enough for now. (Don't cry. No, mustn't cry.)


2 comments:
you are freaking hilarious!
i hope your profile picture is of someone you are closely related to. brody hates blogs because he says its only stay at home moms who talk about their kids. i'm going to have him read yours, because its so much better!
Post a Comment