Monday, January 26, 2009

Da na na na na na na na, FACE BELT!

I love the internets. So, you may already be aware if you are an avid Oprah watcher or you actually read the articles on the msn.com homepage, but I must express to you my jubilation for the following product from our Asian brethren. Yes, it's the FACE BELT! It must be shouted, preferably from the top of a roller coaster or out of a hot air balloon. But I digress. This is a belt used to SLIM YOUR FACE! Hehe. You get to wrap this little beauty around your mug and in the morning, whala!, you have a sweaty face with belt dents on it. Glamorous! I wonder if you can put these on dogs. Dax has gained a few and I don't want her to be teased out on the cruel streets of the WJ.

2 comments:

Derek & Penny said...

Your posts are so entertaining!

Mama said...

I wanted to let you know that I cry every time I read your blog. I laughed so hard I could not even see. I made B pause his video game to come and read your stuff. It's just that good.